Glass Water Bottles with Straw Cap in a Silicone Sleeve, Baby Bottles with Nipple, by Lifefactory
Easy grip design, FDA approved & chemical free, for clean tasting beverages!
No tipping needed to drink from this bottle. This handy glass bottle is designed for one-hand operation with upright, spill-proof sipping! The Straw Cap is perfect for the treadmill, yoga class, hiking or any time you’re on the move. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and lays out of the way while drinking. Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes or fresh fruit.
– 100% non toxic.
– Glass bottle is totally free of toxic bisphenol-A & bisphenol-S (BPA & BPS), phthalate, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
– Easy to clean! Glass bottle and 100% non-toxic silicone sleeve are both dishwasher safe.
– Straw is made of medical-grade silicone.
– Glass bottle made in France, all other components are made in the U.S.
– The 16oz size fits in most car cup holders and the wide mouth makes adding ice cubes, fruit or tea bags easy.
– No chemical leaching, no metallic taste
– You can easily see what’s inside, and use the handy measures noted on the silicone sleeve to know how much is in the bottle at all times.
– Patent-pending silicone sleeve provides great gripping surface, helps to prevent breakage if dropped, and is ergonomically designed to fit your hand.
-Durable. The borosilicate glass is thermal shock resistant and therefore can go from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeve helps protect the bottle from the inevitable drop off the stroller or feeding chair.
-Please remember, while more durable than other types of glass, borosilicate glass can still crack when subject to rapid temperature variations or severe impact
-Healthy. Glass is the healthiest choice for your family as there is no chance of any chemicals leaking in to liquids. The entire product, including all components, is completely free of known toxins including BPA, phthalates, polycarbonates, and PVC.
-The colorful sleeves and nipples are made from medical-grade silicone. Like the bottle, they are non-toxic and free of any plastic or latex.
-Dishwasher Safe. The bottle and sleeve can be boiled or tossed into the dishwasher together. No need to take them apart or fuss with small parts.
-Makes Feeding Easy. Bottle goes from breast pump, to freezer, to warm water… making breast milk storage simple. Great for mixing and warming formula, too.
-Versatile. Designed to grow with your child. The included clear cover can also serve as an easy-to-hold first cup. Twist on the solid cap (sold separately) and use your bottles for storing juice or snacks, perfect for a lunchbox or traveling.
-4oz Bottle includes Stage 1 (0-3 months) Silicone Nipples
Straw Cap Care & Use
– Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe.
– Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher.
– Place straw spout in open position to allow flow of water through the cap.
– Remove silicone straw for proper and thorough cleaning.
– Place cap on top rack of dishwasher.
– Silicone bottle sleeve does not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve you can use warm soapy water or spray the bottle with rubbing alcohol and sleeve will slide off easily.
– Flow Control: Straw spout must be in full, open position for water to flow. This is designed to prevent leaking. Also, make sure the straw isn’t creating suction at the base of the bottle. If so, snip a bit off the straw with scissors. For example, this can occur if you use a straw purchased on a 22 oz bottle on a 16 oz or 12 oz bottle because the straw length is longer.
– Noise: If you experience any humming or whistling noise while sipping, try moving/adjusting the small light grey umbrella valve that you see in the channel when the straw spout is in open position. This valve controls air flow and prevents leaking.
– Pressure: Straw caps may develop excess pressure under certain conditions (e.g., hot day left in a car, flying on an airplane) that can cause the liquid to stream out of the spout when opened. To relieve pressure (and avoid eruption), simply unscrew the cap and release pressure. Rescrew the cap and then open the spout.
– Do not leave children unattended with this product.
– The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage.
– If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
– Extreme temperature differences between glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
– DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. Liquid expands when frozen and can crack the bottle. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Rapid temperature changes may crack the bottle.
– Not intended for use in a microwave.
– Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch (risk of burning). Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.