Welcome Back to the Land!
We are part of an urban, suburban, and rural revolution collectively known as back to the landers. This movement is growing strong, and welcomes all age groups from every walk of life. Diversity notwithstanding, we do share a common philosophy that binds us: a yearning for a return to traditional, wholesome, healthful ways of living that promote harmony through responsible stewardship of land, air, and wildlife.
We are opening an organic Bed & Breakfast in Golden BC, the hub of six national parks: Banff, Jasper, Kootenay, Yoho, Glacier and Mt Revelstoke, all within 1-1.5 hr drive. Our B&B is structured within our log home residence on the eastern mountainside of the Columbia Valley, which is part of the Rocky Mountain Trench. You’ll enjoy rustic yet upscale bedrooms with Twin XL, Queen or King beds made of organic rubber, cotton and wool from Obasan in Ottawa Ontario. Each bedroom has its own private ensuite bathroom, balcony or walkout. A full hot and cold breakfast will be served with fresh juices, fruits, and baked goods too! Book your stay with us online at: https://www.bbcanada.com/backtotheland
In addition, we offer health-conscious products for sale on-line and as displayed in our home, such as:
– A large variety of Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils from around the world to complement your medicine cabinet. We have certificates and data sheets available for each essential oil we sell to authenticate the purity claims.
– Healthy & Gluten Free Foods, which includes Bulletproof brand MCT oil, Algonquin Wild Crafted Herbal Teas, Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate & Gelatin Joint Care from GRASS-FED cows, and Ceylon True Cinnamon.
– 100% Pure Canadian-sourced beeswax tealights, votives and pillar candles.
– We also recently added Canadian Heritage Certified Organic Maple Syrup in 3 colour grades. Maple syrup is now known to have no less than 54 antioxidants, and is not damaged by heat (unlike enzymes in honey)!
– Skin care by LaVigne Organics in BC has proven itself to us time and time again with MAYAN MAGIC. We love it. You love it. All of the “magic” line is made with organic tree bark oil called Tepezcohuite, blended with soothing shea butter. The Mayans used tepezcohuite powder to heal skin, from eczema, burns, bites, rashes, even signs of aging!
– All natural totally non-toxic Nature’s Garden Incense, hand made in an Ashram in India, with essential oils, now available in 12 lovely light fragrances in sticks or cones. Complementing this is a large variety of unique accessories for your incense & candle burning needs, such as lanterns, tea light holders, incense boxes, soapstone ash catchers, wick trimmers and snuffers etc.